FUNERAL AND CREMATION PREPLANNING
When you lose a loved one, the last thing you want to do is think about the emotional and financial decisions of funeral planning, which often involves making 50 or more decisions in just a few days. Preplanning allows you to make most of these decisions in advance, avoiding unnecessary stress for your family. When you opt to preplan, a caring funeral preplanning specialist will take time to inform you of your options and assist in planning a ceremony that both celebrates your life as well as aids your family as they begin their grief journey.
Benefits of Preplanning
- Encourages you to make informed decisions rather than those based on emotion.
- Allows you to create a personalized and meaningful ceremony.
- Eliminates potential disagreements between family members.
- Ensures your wishes are carried out.
- Eases the burden on family by aiding them on a healthy grief journey.
FUNERAL AND CREMATION PREPAYMENT
Prepayment is a simple process that allows you to set funds aside for anticipated funeral and cremation expenses. During the preplanning process, you will be provided with an estimate of all anticipated funeral expenses, giving you a realistic idea of total cost for your desired services. Funds for these services are placed in a burial insurance product that provides growth to help offset future inflation. Our funeral preplanning specialist will assist you with prepayment.
Benefits of Prepayment
- Protects your family from a financial burden at the time of loss.
- All funds, including growth, are transferrable to any funeral provider.
- Safeguards funds in the event nursing home care or assistance is needed.
- Any overage is returned to the insured's estate after funeral expenses are paid.
- Provides peace of mind knowing that everything will be taken care of for your family.
HOW DO I START PREPLANNING?
The preplanning process is simple and free. You are welcome to complete the "Pre-Arrangement Form" at the top of this page, where you can request a funeral preplanning specialist reach out to you for further discussion. You are also welcome to call us at
763-553-1411 to schedule an appointment- at one of our chapels, your home or online- to meet and begin the process.
Alternatively, preplanning can be done in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below to access our online Pre-Arrangement Guide. This is a concise method of preplanning and prepaying for your desired services. Upon completion, your service preferences will be kept on file and used to guide your family at the time of need.